Monday 13 April 2020

Online Card Class Day 2

I'm a big fan of getting two cards for the price of one, which is the theme for the current Online Card Class. I often stamp a 6x6inch background stamp and cut it down to add to multiple cards, but I don't often stamp my own 5.5 x 8.5inch panel to cut down for 2 cards.

I didn't use Kristina Werner's technique of multiple colour stamping of solid images, because I had this colour scheme of white, teal and kraft in my head after seeing an instagram post last week where someone drew white images onto brown eggs and coloured them with teal. I used large and small floral stamps from Hero Arts (I think they're discontinued, sadly) white embossed and then coloured with Peacock Feathers DIstress Oxide ink and a water brush. I also stamped a tone on tone flower using soft brown Hero Arts ink.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, stamped in Obsidian ink from Altenew.


The 2nd card is pretty much the same - I just switched it to landscape instead of portrait, and used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink instead.



 Thanks for visiting :)
https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.