Wednesday 15 April 2020

Online Card Class - Day 4

Julie Ebersole's CAS style just speaks to me. The way she lays out her cards is just - wow. So I was very happy to see that she was a guest at Online Card Classes today!


I used an old stamp set from Lawn Fawn and the coordinating dies. I coloured the images with Derwent pencils and added some Wink of Stella to the clouds.


I don't often decorate the inside of my cards, but in today's class, it's kind of compulsory!

Then I made the 2nd card using the hot air balloon I cut out of the front of the first card!



 Thanks for visiting :)

https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.