Tuesday 14 April 2020

Online Card Class - Day 3

Today's technique for the Online Card Class involves stamping and fussy cutting and paper piecing/layering, and is not one I will be using often, sadly. I didn't make a scene out of my pieces like Yana did in her video, I just made some custom patterned paper. It took AGES AND AGES to do! But I did get four cards out of the process, so that's something!


For the patterned piece, I used a background stamp from Simon Says Stamp (with the circles) to do my cutting. The cardstock is all from Stampin' Up. The pink pieces are stamped with a floral background stamp from Hero Arts, and the teal and pool pieces are stamped with a dotty background stamp from Hero Arts. The sentiment strips are all from Taylored Expressions. The Happy die is from Honey Bee Stamps.


The hello die is from Paper Rose Studio. 



The Seriously die is from Picket Fence Studios.



The Thanks die is from Simon Says Stamp.



Thanks for visiting :)

https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love the results! The cards are just great...but any card or technique that takes "ages and ages" to do, is definitely not for me :-) Thanks for your candor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are gorgeous, Michelle - it does look very labor intensive tho - love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh, this is truly one of my favorites of this technique!! Love everything about your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.