Wednesday 22 April 2020

Online Card Class Day 10

I missed posting a card for the Online Card Classes yesterday - very busy work day, and then my glitter paste took AGES to dry!


I created a Distress Oxide rainbow before cutting a circle from the middle. I then used this as a stencil to create the smaller glitter paste dots on my 2nd card. I went back to my first card and used a stencil from Stencil Girl Products to add clear glitter paste from Nuvo. The sentiment for the first card is from Pink and Main.


 The sentiment for my 2nd card is from Mama Elephant.




 Thanks for visiting :)

https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/

1 comment:

  1. I like the subtleness of the glitter gel on an inked background...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.