Friday 28 September 2012

A missed challenge

Those of you who follow my blog (and thank you so much for doing so!) will notice that I sometimes go missing in action (these times usually coincide with a mountain of marking - I teach Biology to Uni students, and I often get buried under hundreds and hundreds of prac reports, exams and assignments).  During these times, I still keep up with looking at blogs and challenges, and some of the challenges I store away for a future cardmaking session. 
This card fits in with a recent CASual Fridays challenge that I missed - it was called Black & White plus One - that is, make a card with black and white, but add one more colour.  I went with a red piece of flocked acetate from the recently released Stampin' Up catalogue. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle , this is beautiful ! I love your gorgeous CAS cards . I am taking Kickstart too and think it is one of the best onlines I have taken . It is great to see another card marker from aus. I have been lurking your blog for a while - keep up the great work. Cheers Cathy (Hirty) from SA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous way to use that flocked sheet. Love it. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.