Monday 24 September 2012

Tulle ribbon and a tidy up

I went to the launch of the new Stampin' Up Catalogue at Sue Madex's place yesterday - she always has such great ideas for cards, and a fun showbag and prizes, too!  I won a prize - a bundle of envelopes (yay!) that she'd wrapped around with some of the new Stampin' Up embossed Kraft cardstock, and some of the chocoloate brown tulle ribbon. (If you go to her blog and scroll down to the last photo in that post, you can see the envelope pack I won!) I decided to try to use both of these today, as well as get stuck into some tidying up (see below). I used the tulle on this card:




 I'll be submitting this card to "Less is More" Take 3 challenges - the three I've combined are Week 12  Off Centre, Week 67 Use Three Stamps and Week 83 Brown & Pink.

 Onto my tidying up (trying to do some Kick Start online class homework) - I have a box (it's a box that an Estee Lauder perfume gift pack came in, so it smells very faintly like Beautiful perfume) that is A4 size, about 5cm deep, into which I throw offcuts of plain coloured cardstock (I have a similar one for patterned papers) and it was completely overflowing!  I decided I need to do some organising,  so I got out some A5 plastic pockets and organised the scraps into colour families - I think I'll be getting much better use of my offcuts now that they're organised!  (I didn't take a before picture, silly me, but it wasn't a pretty sight, trust me :)



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Michelle - love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not a lot of 'white space' on this one Michelle, but it's a gorgeous card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Michelle
    love the lacy edge

    Thank you
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Michelle! Love the netting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tulle with the pinks. Going to case this one - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty. Such pretty delicate colours and I love the use of the tulle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.