Tuesday 18 September 2012

Back at my craft desk - HOORAY!!!

I've had quite a few weeks without any crafting - too much stuff on - some good, some bad, some very bad, but it's all good now and I'm back at my craft desk creating!  Gee, it feels good! Also taking part in the Online card class "Kickstart" - I really love participating in these classes, they're such fun!

An order arrived for me from Simon Says Stamp AGES ago, and another (smaller) order from Stampin' Up, and they've just been sitting there unloved for weeks!  Thought I'd use something brand new today, so I pulled out the Umbrella die and stamp set I bought and give them a go :)

 I thought I'd submit this card to a few challenges - Moxie Fab world has three challenges that I think this card fits - The Assymentry Challenge, The Movement Challenge and The Repetition Challenge.  Lawnscaping also has a challenge this week to use text, called "Getting Texty".


11 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the letters in the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Text raindrops! Ack! How cute is that! And love what you did with the umbrella! This card is adorable!

    Thank you so much for getting texty with us Lawnscaping gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - so fabulous with texty raindrops - love it! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love your texty raindrops and rainbow colored umbrella! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the text raindrops! Cute and colorful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so adorable and cheerful!!! I LOVE it!! The dies are from Simon Says Stamp or is it a different brand?? I would love to get it!! Did you make the rain drops by hand???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      The die and the matching stamps are the My Favorite Things Umbrella Dienamics and matching stamps. I cut the raindrops by hand (don't look too closely!!)

      Delete
  8. Hey Michelle! Thanks also for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Michelle! Thanks, as well, for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.