Tuesday 6 November 2018

Challenge me a Christmas Card with Deb McCleary

Welcome to "Challenge me a Christmas Card" for 2018!
My guest today is Deb McCleary, who runs the Australian arm of the Caring Hearts Card Drive. She has challenged me to make a card with Poinsettia. Deb does not have a blog, so here are her cards:

Deb used Tim Holtz mixed media Christmas dies and a Stampin’ Up! sentiment.

Here's what I came up with - I made a bunch of these cards for the Caring Hearts Card Drive.
I made a panel of alcohol ink and foil on yupo and cut it down to make a border. The Poinsettias are from Studio Katia, coloured with Copic markers, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
 And then I decided to use a more traditionally Christmassy colour scheme, too.

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing. Love the die cuts awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.