Tuesday 27 November 2018

Challenge me a Christmas Card with Kelly Szafron

Welcome to "Challenge me a Christmas Card" for 2018!
My guest today is Kelly Szafron, and she has challenged me to make a card with sparkle.  You can check out her take on this challenge HERE.

Here's what I came up with:
 I used the Birch Press "Radiant Ornament" dies (A, B and C) with American Crafts glitter cardstock on the top layer, with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's "Tiny Words Christmas".  I used the C die layer twice - once on the dark red (Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up), and once to emboss the gold mirror cardstock from DCWV, so the little bits of gold that peek through from behind are not flat, but a bit curved from the embossing.
 I couldn't stop at just one!!


 This one has a sentiment from Birch Press "Joy and Peace".
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards, Michelle - love that die and how you've used it! so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.