Tuesday 24 December 2019

Alcohol ink Christmas

I know, I've already finished my Challenge me a Christmas Card series, but I have one more Christmas card to share.
I'd like to send out an extra special thanks to all 33 of my lovely and talented guests for my Challenge me a Christmas Card series. I really appreciate you all taking some time to join in with my challenge at this crazy time of year.


I added Alcohol Inks to a panel of Yupo, then when it was dry, I cut it into 5 panels of different widths. I adhered them to a white card base, then added a die-cut sentiment from Paper Rose. Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were the finishing touch.


I liked the look of this card, so I made a birthday card to match!


I ued a sentiment die set from SImon Says Stamp, and a sentiment stamp from Birch Press. I used dew drops from Studio Katia instead of sequins on this one.


 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. lovely card, Michelle - and thanks for having me join you in your challenge - it's always a event to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!!! You've been an inspiration for me and I especially loved the Christmas challenge you did! Thanks for sharing your beautiful works!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🎄🥂

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.