Friday 6 December 2019

Challenge me a Christmas Card with Betty Keefe

Welcome to "Challenge me a Christmas Card" for 2019! I have asked cardmaking friends to join me in the lead up to Christmas by challenging me to make a card using a specific style, theme, technique or product.



My guest for today is Betty Keefe of "Created by BJK". Betty has challenged me to make a card with metallic gold.

You can check out her take on the challenge HERE

Here's what I came up with:


I used gold embossing with a background stamp from Catherine Pooler Designs on some dark red cardstock. I added some shading with Black Distress Ink around the edges, and then added some Wink of Stella over the leaves and flowers in the image. The sentiment from Clearly Besotted is also gold embossed onto black cardstock.


 Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! love that background stamped in gold-so elegant! thanks for asking me to join you again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came from Betty's blog to see your gold metallic card & so glad I did! This is a stunner, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Michelle. Great challenge between you and Betty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.